[comp.databases] DataEase reviews sought.

nfs1165@dsacg2.UUCP (James L. Strickland) (08/18/89)

I would like to know what experiences others have had with
the DataEase product line.  Please include what you feel are
the limitations of each product.

                           James Strickland

todd@stiatl.UUCP (Todd Merriman) (08/22/89)

In article <708@dsacg2.UUCP> nfs1165@dsacg2.UUCP (James L. Strickland) writes:
>I would like to know what experiences others have had with
>the DataEase product line....

I know of no PC software that allows such quick building of database
applications.  A complete, custom-tailored mailing list system could
be put together in less than 30 minutes, and I have heard of developers
building a complete accounts receivable with DataEase.

No "programming" is required to build applications.  One only needs to
layout the entry screens, describing each field in the database; and to
design the desired reports (a default report is supplied).

I have never used "GraphTalk" and the other DataEase products.

They offer free seminars in most major U.S cities.  Call them to see
if they are giving a seminar near you.

   ...!gatech!stiatl!todd
   Todd Merriman * 404-377-TOFU * Atlanta, GA