[comp.databases] Looking for Bibliofile

downey@rat.indiana.edu () (10/03/89)

Does anyone have a copy of Bibliofile?  I have been trying to
get a copy for about a month nowwith no success.

Thanks in advance,
Ed Bassin

Doug Downey                            |   "If men define situations as real
downey@cica.indiana.edu                |   they are real in their consequences"
Indiana Institute for Social Research  |   W.I. Thomas

hernan2@pyr.gatech.EDU (Hernan Astudillo R.) (10/04/89)

In article <27019@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> downey@rat.indiana.edu () writes:

>Does anyone have a copy of Bibliofile?  I have been trying to
>get a copy for about a month nowwith no success.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Ed Bassin

I've also been trying to get it.
Please post it rather than mail it (I mean, if reasonable large).

--hernan
Hernan Astudillo R.		 	ICS, Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA
internet: hernan2@pyr.gatech.edu
uucp: ...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!hernan2

is813cs@pyr.gatech.EDU (Cris Simpson) (10/06/89)

In article <27019@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> downey@rat.indiana.edu () writes:

>Does anyone have a copy of Bibliofile?  I have been trying to
>get a copy for about a month nowwith no success.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Ed Bassin

Try ccb.ucsf.edu [128.21.8.1.13] .

The whole thing is there.

||   Gee, do you think it'd help if I plugged in both ends of this cable?   ||
Cris Simpson              Computer Engineer               VA Rehab R&D Center
                        GATech      Atlanta,GA
  is813cs@pyr.gatech.edu           ...!{Almost Anywhere}!gatech!gitpyr!is813cs