[comp.databases] R:BASE

bengtf@sluga.UUCP (Bengt Fredriksson) (11/25/89)

 Paradox2 have a Standard report. I've been searching in
 R:BASE for a Standard report but couldn't find such a
 report. Must I create a separate report for every
 simple table ?

ben@val.com (Ben Thornton) (11/27/89)

bengtf@sluga.UUCP (Bengt Fredriksson) writes:

> Paradox2 have a Standard report. I've been searching in
> R:BASE for a Standard report but couldn't find such a
> report. Must I create a separate report for every
> simple table ?

Have you used the application generator?  It will build a simple report, letting you select the fields you want when you select the print command.  Another way to get a quick printout of something is to select the fields and rows after setting the output to the printer.  This works best when there are few fields.
Otherwise, you will need to build a report for every table.

--

Ben Thornton             packet:  WD5HLS @ KB5PM   Internet:  ben@val.com
Video Associates Labs      uucp:  ...!cs.utexas.edu!val!ben