[comp.databases] Net Volume

jschon@infmx.UUCP (John Schonholtz) (11/28/89)

In article <128@tacitus.tfic.bc.ca> clh@tacitus.UUCP (Chris Hermansen) writes:

>I'm getting a little nervous about the amount of net we're using here; should
>we be carrying on this discussion over e-mail, instead?

Hoo boy.  If you think that THIS is a waste of bandwidth then you must not
read any other newsgroups :-).  Seriously, I consider this subject interesting
and timely and certainly deserving of a wider audience, and I doubt that I'm
the only one.  IMO, this
newsgroup errs on the side of too much concern for bandwidth--I've seen several
other interesting threads vanish into e-mail oblivion.

#define LURK ON
--
*	John Schonholtz		* It's the end of the world as we know it
*   Informix Software, Inc.     * And I feel fine