[comp.databases] UNIFY database

pfinley@cipc1.Dayton.NCR.COM (Pat Finley) (02/02/90)

decrease the size of a table in the database. That if you try to reduce the
size you may corrupt your database. Is this true? Is there any way to recover
the disk space?

reg@unify.uucp (Russell Grau) (02/05/90)

In article <1611@cipc1.Dayton.NCR.COM> pfinley@cipc1.Dayton.NCR.COM (Pat Finley) writes:
>decrease the size of a table in the database. That if you try to reduce the
>size you may corrupt your database. Is this true? Is there any way to recover
>the disk space?

Pat -

Could you please repost?  It looks as if some of your article did not reach
us intact.

Thanks,

Russell Grau                                (916) 920-9092
reg@unify.UUCP
Disclaimer - "Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy."
{{ucdavis,csun,lll-crg}!csusac,pyramid,sequent}!unify!reg
--
Russell Grau                                (916) 920-9092
reg@unify.UUCP