[comp.databases] CASE tools for Macintosh

mrx@dhw68k.cts.com (Mark Murphy) (06/28/90)

In article <6191@tekgen.BV.TEK.COM> moiram@tekcae.CAX.TEK.COM (Moira Mallison) writes:

>You may want to check out a product called Deft from Disus in
>Toronto.  We evaluated it about three years ago, and it looked
>very promising.  It has tools for creating an ER Diagram, a
>Data Flow Diagram, a Program Structure Diagram.  It also has
>a Design Compiler; all the tools are nicely integrated through
>a data dictionary.   One of the end products is QUEL and/or SQL
>code.  They may have expanded to interface with other RDBMS's
>besides INGRES.
>
>Moira Mallison
>Tektronix, Inc.

Deft has a HyperCard stack that fully explains their product.  I have found
it quite useful.  After looking through my files I have found their address:

Deft
Suite 111, 557 Dixon Rd.
Toronto (Rexdale) Ontario
M9W 1H7, Canada
416-249-2246

Hope this information will help you out...