[comp.databases] SIGMOD proceedings

werner@tnoibbc.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) (07/19/90)

Can anyone point out how to purchase the proceedings of SIGMOD '90.

ThanksinAdvance, Werner.

--
Werner de Bruijn                              TEL      : (31) 15-842040
IBBC-TNO                                      FAX      : (31) 15-843990

gordon@mead.UUCP (Gordon Edwards) (07/20/90)

In article <2151@tnoibbc.UUCP>, werner@tnoibbc.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) writes:
|> Can anyone point out how to purchase the proceedings of SIGMOD '90.
|>
|> ThanksinAdvance, Werner.

Copies of the "Proceedings of the 1990 ACM SIGMOD International Conference
on Management of Data" which is the SIGMOD Record, Volume 19, Issue 2, June
1990, can be ordered, prepaid, at the following:

	ACM Order Department
	PO Box 64145
	Baltimore, MD 21264

	ACM Order Number: 472900

	Price:
	Members.....$22.00
	Others......$29.00

--
Gordon Edwards                                         mead!gordon@uccba.uc.edu
Mead Data Central, Dayton OH                              ...!uccba!mead!gordon

re4@prism.gatech.EDU (RUSSELL EARNEST) (07/20/90)

In article <2151@tnoibbc.UUCP>, werner@tnoibbc.UUCP (Werner de Bruijn) writes:
> Can anyone point out how to purchase the proceedings of SIGMOD '90.
>
> ThanksinAdvance, Werner.

I just got my copy last week. The address for additional coppies is;

	ACM Order Department
	P.O. Box 64145
	Baltimore, MD 21264

	ACM Order Number: 472900