[comp.databases] Compiling Informix 4gl runner under ix386

aland@infmx.UUCP (Colonel Panic) (07/29/90)

In article <1990Jul24.213425.3665@cbnewsi.att.com> rmz@cbnewsi.att.com (robert.m.zachok) writes:
>I'm hoping that someone out in netland can help me.  I'm trying
>to build a custom Informix 4gl runner using cfglgo under Interactive
>Unix 2.0.2 with Version 2.0 of Interactive's Software Development
>tools.
>When I try to build a runner, the following are declared as undefined
>symbols: _fltused, _ftoc, _fac, _ftol & ftime.

I just tried building a custom runner using the same port on a 386
running AT&T System V/386 3.2.2 (SDS 4.1.6) and it worked just fine.
What is the default compiler in your setup?  MS, LPI (or whatever-their-
name-is, the other add-on compiler which I think is the default on 2.2),
or Green Hills, perhaps?  Give it a try with the regular pcc and see
how it goes.  Hope this helps.

--
Alan Denney # Informix # aland@informix.com # {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland

 "These tests will have no effect on your grades.  They will merely
  determine your future social status and financial success, if any."