[comp.databases] Paradox 3.5 and Quattro Pro

orrissd@csusac.csus.edu (David Orriss) (09/23/90)

Hi!

  I read a blurb from Borland saying that in Paradox 3.5 if your
computer has 2MB or more of memory then you can instantly go
to Quattro Pro by pressing Ctrl-F10.  Well if I was able to do
this I wouldn't be posting anything here.  Anyone got any ideas
on how to set this up?

Dave Orriss
Sacramento, Ca.

rdg@virtech.uucp (Roger D. Gough) (09/24/90)

In article <1990Sep23.054135.9349@csusac.csus.edu> orrissd@csusac.csus.edu (David Orriss) writes:
>Hi!
>
>  I read a blurb from Borland saying that in Paradox 3.5 if your
>computer has 2MB or more of memory then you can instantly go
>to Quattro Pro by pressing Ctrl-F10.

I think you may have to wait for Quattro Pro 2.0 to do this.  Expected later
this year, I think.

--
Roger D. Gough                                                  +1 703 689 1692
Sequel Technologies                                           uunet!virtech!rdg