[comp.databases] Fourth Dimension Books

mlbarrow@e40-008-5.mit.edu (Michael L Barrow) (09/25/90)

Is there any special reason why I can't seem to find any books on Fourth
Dimension? Do any exist?

--
--Michael L Barrow
mlbarrow@athena.mit.edu

bmug@garnet.berkeley.edu (BMUG) (09/25/90)

In article <1990Sep25.023750.471@athena.mit.edu> mlbarrow@e40-008-5.mit.edu (Michael L Barrow) writes:

>Is there any special reason why I can't seem to find any books on Fourth
>Dimension? Do any exist?

I know of at least one which is currently in preparation; it will
concentrate on advanced programming techniques and various issues such as
optimizing for multiuser environments.  The author is well-respected as a
4th Dimension developer.

There may be others in the works as well, but I'm not aware of anything
specific.  If anyone's interested, I'll try to get an estimate on the
release date of the book I described above.

John Heckendorn
                                                             /\
BMUG                      ARPA: bmug@garnet.berkeley.EDU    A__A
1442A Walnut St., #62     BITNET: bmug@ucbgarne             |()|
Berkeley, CA  94709       Phone: (415) 549-2684             |  |