[comp.databases] Paradox Rel 3.0 : HELP sought

agrawal@pollux.usc.edu (Amitabh Agrawal) (10/19/90)

Newsgroups: comp.databases
Subject: Paradox Rel 3.0: HELP sought
--text follows this line--

I am posting the following for a friend of mine who does not have
access to the net.

o	While doing data entry for an invoice table there
	are about five tables in the workspace. The
	invoice table has an embedded detail table in a
	multi-record region. The other three tables are
	needed for doing data validation. It is found that
	after the edit is finished, the detail table does
	not get properly indexed. This problem goes away
	after a {Modify}{Restructure} command sequence.
	But this latter option is very time consuming and
	I would like to know whether there is some better
	solution to this problem.

o	The second problem is much more serious. When I
	finish edit and execute {Do_It!}, the program
	suddenly flashes a message:

		Unexpected condition: CurTabInForm, Leaving Paradox ...

	and it comes out of Paradox.

Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone has a list of known bugs that are not listed
in the manual and would not mind parting with them, I would
like to have a copy of that.

Amitabh Agrawal