[comp.databases] need report generat

john_lorenc@canrem.uucp (john lorenc) (12/17/90)

To:      schmitt@wheaton.UUCP (David Alan Schmitt )
Subject: Need Report Generator for Oracle V6

DA>We are searching for a report generation tool to support add-hoc queries
DA>on an ORACLE V6.0.30 database.  It will be used by non-programmers, so it
DA>needs to have a friendly, intuitive user interface and provide database
DA>catalog information automatically (table names, field names, etc.)

You might try contacting SQL Solutions.  They market a product called
EASY SQR which I believe is a point and shoot ad hoc query tool.  They
advertise in "Database Programming and Design".

john.lorenc@canremote.UUCP

John Lorenc
---
 ~ DeLuxe}ab #1061 ~ Live Long and Prosper..
--
Canada Remote Systems.  Toronto, Ontario
NorthAmeriNet Host