[comp.databases] Looking for Turbo C 2.0 SYS/*.h files..

smahabal@uceng.UC.EDU (Sudhir Mahableshwarkar) (12/25/90)

Sorry folks!
I know what i am looking for is not suitable for this ng, but i
have not yet permission to post in other ng such as Comp.lang.C
etc.. which are more relevant.
Any way i thought many from this group might be using Turbo C 2.0.
I have some files missing from my TC disk. Can some one mail me
those header files?

	include\sys\*.h

	such as stat.h, timeb.h, types.h

Thanks in advance.
As these are ascii files you can mail them to me.

--Sudhir

-----------------------
smahabal@uceng.uc.edu |
-----------------------

mpledger@cti1.UUCP (Mark Pledger) (12/27/90)

smahabal@uceng.UC.EDU (Sudhir Mahableshwarkar) writes:

>I have some files missing from my TC disk. Can some one mail me
>those header files?

>	include\sys\*.h

My guess is Sudhir has a bootleg copy of TC !

--
Sincerely,

Mark Pledger

CTI                              |              (703) 685-5434 [voice]
2121 Crystal Drive               |              (703) 685-7022 [fax]
Suite 103                        |
Arlington, VA  22202             |              mpledger@cti.com