[comp.databases] Graphic Database

jpd@gordon.UUCP (Jim Drummey) (01/24/91)

Are there any good relational databases for PCs that allow a bitmap
graphic type? I have an application that requires storing animation sequences
and recalling via keyword search. Thanks in advance.
Jim Drummey
Access Technology
Natick, Ma                         harvard!necntc!gojpd

elaps@lut.ac.uk (Alan Schwarzenberger) (01/24/91)

In article <212@gordon.UUCP> jpd@gordon.UUCP (Jim Drummey) writes:
>Are there any good relational databases for PCs that allow a bitmap
>graphic type? I have an application that requires storing animation sequences
>and recalling via keyword search. Thanks in advance.

We use Superbase 4 (needs windows) to hold peoples photographs.