[comp.databases] Comp.databases archival site

dk@mips.COM (Dan Koren - Database Engineering Manager) (07/26/90)

Is there an archival site for this newsgroup?

Thx.

dk

--
Dan Koren                                      phone: +1 408-720-2972
Database Engineering Manager               MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.

dk@mips.com (Dan Koren - Database Engineering Manager) (03/12/91)

I already asked this question several times and never got a reply. Is this
newsgroup archived anywhere? One would expect it is if for no other reason
than the fact it is moderated. Please reply if you know the answer.

Thx.

dk

--
Dan Koren                                          phone: +1 408-524-7447
Database Engineering Manager                   MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List) (03/14/91)

dk@mips.com (Dan Koren - Database Engineering Manager) writes:

>I already asked this question several times and never got a reply. Is this
>newsgroup archived anywhere? One would expect it is if for no other reason
>than the fact it is moderated. Please reply if you know the answer.

Moderated?  This group isn't moderated!  It's an open forum.  Which
doesn't, of course, address the issue of whether it's archived anywhere.
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :                         itkin@Transact.COM                                 :