[comp.databases] Paradox Users - is there a group?

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List) (03/30/91)

I'm beginning to get into Paradox (as well as some other Borland products).
I was wondering if there are any Users Groups for Paradox or Borland.  Or
if not, is anyone (at least in the San Francisco Bay Area or in California)
interested in starting one?  How about a mailing list or something?
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :                         itkin@Transact.COM                                 :

byock@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Bill Yock) (04/02/91)

From article <1991Mar30.012257.6165@mrspoc.Transact.COM>, by itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven M. List):
> I'm beginning to get into Paradox (as well as some other Borland products).
> I was wondering if there are any Users Groups for Paradox or Borland.  Or
> if not, is anyone (at least in the San Francisco Bay Area or in California)
> interested in starting one?  How about a mailing list or something?
> --

I believe there is a group in Sacramento and I know there are many in and
around LA and San Diego.  Call Borland Customer Service and ask, they should
be able to get you in touch with someone who knows.  The group in LA puts out
a newletter called Instant Scripts that's very good and fairly inexpensive.
Call (714) 893-6838 for more info.
--
Bill Yock, Weeg Computing Center, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
byock@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu