[comp.databases] FoxPro -> Unix advice wanted

nigam@mwunix.mitre.org (Alok Nigam) (03/24/91)

I am aware of one product (Recital) that allows FoxPro or other
dBase dialects to be run on unix workstations.  (There is also
SCO's version of FoxBase).  So, my question is--are there other
products or porting tools that allow this to be done?

Alok Nigam
nigam@mitre.org
(703) 883-6751

--
Alok C. Nigam
(703) 883-6751

cy@dbase.A-T.COM (Cy Shuster) (04/03/91)

In article <1991Mar23.225944.2286@linus.mitre.org> nigam@mwunix.mitre.org (Alok Nigam) writes:

>I am aware of one product (Recital) that allows FoxPro or other
>dBase dialects to be run on unix workstations.  (There is also
>SCO's version of FoxBase).  So, my question is--are there other
>products or porting tools that allow this to be done?

dBASE IV is available for different Unix variants. Call 213/329-9989
for more details. (Also now available for the Macintosh!)

--Cy--
cy@dbase.a-t.com