[comp.databases] Uniforms and hookers

Paul.Marteney@f507.n202.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Paul Marteney) (04/27/91)

        Not that I'mdefending the users, but I am the laws:  What
happens when they can't assume responsibility, for $300,00 in medical
bills from dialysis.  for the family of 4 they ran over on the freeway.
when they are laying dyding on the street, instead of the hospital?
Lates face it, most (illegal) drug usres can barely afford their own
habit.  And none of them have shown a marked responsibility for
anything (themselves, others).  It seems we have a pretty good balance
now, smokers can smoke in public places that non-smokers are free to
leave, non smokers can laugh at them and know they'll be dead first.
And nobody has thought to crticize my beloved caffiene :)

--
 SDCT           1225 Coronado Ave Spring Valley CA 92077
!UCSD!serene!sound!           Internet:!sound@rfengr.com

emanuele@overlf.UUCP (Mark A. Emanuele) (04/28/91)

In article <19.28189915@sound.FIDONET.ORG>, Paul.Marteney@f507.n202.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Paul Marteney) writes:

>         Not that I'mdefending the users, but I am the laws:  What
> happens when they can't assume responsibility, for $300,00 in medical
> bills from dialysis.  for the family of 4 they ran over on the freeway.
> when they are laying dyding on the street, instead of the hospital?
> Lates face it, most (illegal) drug usres can barely afford their own
> habit.  And none of them have shown a marked responsibility for
> anything (themselves, others).  It seems we have a pretty good balance
> now, smokers can smoke in public places that non-smokers are free to
> leave, non smokers can laugh at them and know they'll be dead first.
> And nobody has thought to crticize my beloved caffiene :)
>
> --
>  SDCT           1225 Coronado Ave Spring Valley CA 92077
> !UCSD!serene!sound!           Internet:!sound@rfengr.com
>  voice: (619) 469-9162        und of Money BBS 461-3415

Pardon me if I am wrong, but what does this have to do with databases?

-

--
Mark A. Emanuele
V.P. Engineering  Overleaf, Inc.