[comp.databases] Using a mouse with CLIPPER 5.0 ! Possible

klox@otago.ac.nz (05/07/91)

In article <17252.2824316c@ul.ie>, parkere@ul.ie writes:

> 	Can anyone tell me if it is possible to code, using C or Clipper
> functions, routines for handling a mouse.  What I am trying to do is to
> create a menu system which will allow the users to use either the keypad
> or a mouse.

> 	Any help or source code on this would be much apprecited.

If you run msmenu before your clipper application you will get mouse
support for menu, get etc. Its rude, its crude, its less than ideal,
but it works !

KLox

(Some of the third party libraries (funky) have mouse support too)