[comp.databases] HELP: Sybase FQA, Informix vs Sybase, DB Design/Arch/ref!

felicia@miller.cs.uwm.edu (05/09/91)

   2.   Can some one point out the main differences in the
        implementation of Sybase and Informix engines?  How they maybe best
        used (on diff. platforms/machines)?

   3.   What about good references to DBMS designs (eg. Client/server,
        single proc. server, multi-threated..?)

   All responses would be greatly appreciated!  Maybe my
   thesis/independent study can get started this summer(!?)

   - felicia
    Unix Addr:    felicia@miller.cs.uwm.edu
                  felicia@cvax.cs.uwm.edu

    8 to 5 Addr:  HEI
                  Software Department
                  P.O. Box 1512
                  Milwaukee, WI 53201

felicia@miller.cs.uwm.edu (05/09/91)

   1.   Is there a FQA list for Sybase products??