[comp.databases] Multiple DataBase QUERY for CLIPPER need!!!

ken@tacky.cs.olemiss.edu (Ken Ivey) (05/13/91)

Well, I think the subject says it.  I am writting an application that
requires a generic query function that extends across multiple
databases without the user's knowledge.  Any suggestions would help!!!

tleylan@pegasus.com (Tom Leylan) (05/15/91)

In article <1991May12.184128.14950@cs.olemiss.edu> ken@tacky.cs.olemiss.edu (Ken Ivey) writes:
>Well, I think the subject says it.  I am writting an application that
>requires a generic query function that extends across multiple
>databases without the user's knowledge.  Any suggestions would help!!!

Ken,

I haven't used it but many people talk about GrumpFish Query and praise it's
power.  I believe the source is provided so if there was something you didn't
particularly like it could be modified.

Contact :

Greg Lief
GrumpFish, Inc.