From mike@anucsd.anu.edu.au Fri May 31 00:59:56 1991
Date: Fri, 31 May 91 09:48:17 EST
From: Mike Papazoglou <mike@anucsd.anu.edu.au>
To: daniel
Subject: REQUIEM.

Dear Daniel,

I read your mail in the news today about Requiem, and I would like to
thank you for your interest. Requiem is available via ftp. However, there
is a licencing agreement which we are keen to have signed before distributing
the sources. The cost is $100 for Sun/Vax Unix and $50 for all PCs including
the Mac. This covers  our costs and allows us to upgrade the system. All
upgrades and ammendments are available for free.

Please do not hestitate to contact me if you have any queries regarding
Requiem. If you decide to use the system for reserach work I can arrange to
have it sent to you for free, provided that you let us know about the extensions
you made.

Regards,

Mike P. Papazoglou,
Australian National University,
Dept. of Computer Science,
GPO Box 4, Canberra ACT 2601,
Australia

tel. +61-6-2494725, fax. +61-6-2490010
e-mail: mike@anucsd.anu.edu.au

 Daniel K.C. CHAN       / JANET:    daniel@uk.ac.glasgow.dcs
 Computing Science Dept \ INTERNET: daniel%dcs.glasgow.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
 Glasgow University     / USENET:   daniel@glasgow.uucp
 Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.  \ Phone:    (041) 339 8855  ext 6297