[comp.databases] Changing Fonts in dBase IV Reports

woodwar@mizar.usc.edu (John Woodward) (05/21/91)

Does anyone know how to change font sizes on a report within
dBase IV 1.1? I am using an HP Laserjet II and would like to
print a report in a larger font--say, 16 or 18 points. Any
ideas would be appreciated.

jeffmc@dbase.A-T.COM (Jeff McCrimon) (06/11/91)

In article <33023@usc> woodwar@mizar.usc.edu (John Woodward) writes:
>Does anyone know how to change font sizes on a report within
>dBase IV 1.1? I am using an HP Laserjet II and would like to
>print a report in a larger font--say, 16 or 18 points. Any
>ideas would be appreciated.

Just use the DBSETUP utility to modify your CONFIG.DB and install
up to 4-5 fonts for 4 printers, and those installed fonts will be
available during REPORT and LABEL generation.
   =Jeffrey=

--
signature is under development