[comp.databases] dbVista mailing list?

shj@login.dkuug.dk (Stig Jacobsen) (06/22/91)

Is there a mailing list dedicated to discussing the dbVista
database system?
--
Stig Jacobsen
Internet: shj@login.dkuug.dk

fr@compu.com (Fred Rump from home) (06/24/91)

shj@login.dkuug.dk (Stig Jacobsen) writes:

>Is there a mailing list dedicated to discussing the dbVista
>database system?

No, but I wouldn't mind joining one.

The Raima folks still seem to think a DOS BBS is state of the art and have not
wished to participate in discussions in this group. Believe me, I've pushed.

There would be much to be gained from communicating with other users of vista
products, especially those using UNIX.

If others are interested, why not send me your name/address and we'll see if
it's worthwhile to have a maillist.

Fred
--
W. Fred Rump 			office:		   fred.COMPU.COM
26 Warren St.   	          home:     fred@icdi10.COMPU.COM