[comp.databases] Objectivity OO DBMS info needed

davids@stsci.EDU (David Silberberg) (06/25/91)

In article <4595@stl.stc.co.uk>, agm@bnr.co.uk (Andrew G. Minter) writes:
> I'm looking for some information about an object-oriented database
> called Objectivity.  If anybody out there can let me know who produces
> or sells it I'd be very grateful.

Objectivity Inc.
800 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, CA   94025

Hope this helps,
David Silberberg

agm@bnr.co.uk (Andrew G. Minter) (06/26/91)

Many thanks to the several people who responded to my request for
information concerning the Objectivity OO DBMS.  I have managed to get
in touch with Objectivity Inc and expect to receive a pile of glossies soon!

Cheers, Andrew
--
+-----------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Andrew G. Minter            | Email: agm@bnr.co.uk           |

drew@objy.com (Drew Wade) (06/29/91)

Just to add a bit more info (email, fax):

Objectivity, Inc.
800 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, CA  94025 USA
+1(415) 688-8000