[comp.std.internat] ISO Standards

michael@trigraph.UUCP (Michael Winser) (12/12/87)

Does anyone know where I can get the above mentioned standards?
Ideally I would like them in machine form, nothing would be
more pleasing than being able to build an index, or to grep
through a section.
Is anyone else doing work with DIS 8613 Office Document Architecture or
SGML?  Please e-mail,

Michael.

--
...utscri!trigraph!michael            Michael Winser
michael@trigraph.UUCP                 Trigraph Inc.

andrea@hp-sdd.HP.COM (Andrea K. Frankel) (12/24/87)

In article <337@trigraph.UUCP> michael@trigraph.UUCP (Michael Winser) writes:

>Does anyone know where I can get the above mentioned standards?
>Ideally I would like them in machine form, nothing would be
>more pleasing than being able to build an index, or to grep
>through a section.

Here in the U.S., we order all our ISO standards through the American
National Standards Institute's International Sales Desk.  I would
suspect that if you contact CSA (Canadian Standards Association?),
they could provide you with ordering details.

Andrea Frankel, Hewlett-Packard (San Diego Division) (619) 592-4664
                "...like a song that's born to soar the sky"
UUCP     : ...hplabs!hp-sdd!andrea from
	   {ihnp4|cbosgd|allegra|decvax|gatech|sun|tektronix}
           or ...hp-sdd!andrea from {hp-pcd|hpfcla|hpda|noscvax|gould9|sdcsvax}
Internet : andrea%hp-sdd@ {nosc.mil | sdcsvax.ucsd.edu | hplabs.HP.com}
CSNET    : andrea%hp-sdd@hplabs.csnet
USnail   : 16399 W. Bernardo Drive, San Diego CA 92127-1899 USA