[comp.org.usenix] Restaurants etc. in Phoenix?

edwards@husc8.HARVARD.EDU (Bill Edwards) (05/20/87)

I suppose this info will come with the Usenix packet, but any local
recommendations in advance would not be amiss.  Thanks.
Bill Edwards				edwards@harvard.harvard.edu (ARPA)
UNIX Systems Programmer/Analyst		...!harvard!edwards         (UUCP)
Harvard Science Center			edwards@harvunxu            (BITNET)
1 Oxford Street				hucsc::edwards		    (DECNET)
Cambridge, MA 02138

jsq@im4u.UUCP (John Quarterman) (05/31/87)

In article <2035@husc6.UUCP> edwards@husc8.UUCP (Bill Edwards) writes:

>I suppose this info will come with the Usenix packet, but any local
>recommendations in advance would not be amiss.  Thanks.

Actually, the last I heard, we hadn't found anybody to do a restaurant
list.  Volunteers?
--
John Quarterman, jsq@sally.utexas.edu, jsq@longway.tic.com
{gatech,harvard,ihnp4,pyramid,rutgers!im4u,seismo,sequent}!ut-sally!jsq