[comp.org.usenix] VMEbus news group

mad@motatl.UUCP (05/31/87)

I really think that a VMEbus newsgroup should be added period.  As an
avid VMEbus user and supporter I see the VMEbus as the leading microcomputer
bus architecture around.  I feel that we should open up and support a VMEbus
group.  I for one would greatly appreciate it!

Regards,
Mark

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"...Hep me!...Hep me!...I've been HYPnotized!!!..."

Mark Davidson - SE @ Motorola Microcomputer Division, Atlanta, Ga.

UUCP:  {hplabs!motsj1, mot!motsj1} motbos!motatl!mad

Voice:	404-449-0493
UUCP:	404-449-9635
Fax:	404-449-8417

--
Regards,
Mark

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

mlh@houxl.UUCP (06/04/87)

In article <180@motatl.UUCP>, mad@motatl.UUCP (Mark Davidson) writes:

> I really think that a VMEbus newsgroup should be added period.  As an
> avid VMEbus user and supporter I see the VMEbus as the leading microcomputer
> bus architecture around.  I feel that we should open up and support a VMEbus
> group.  I for one would greatly appreciate it!

I second the motion!

We've had an e-mail VMEbus Users' Group going for several months now, with
over 160 subscribers.  There's clearly enough interest to justify a
newsgroup.

Until then, if you want to join the mailing list, let me know.

				Marc Harrison
				AT&T - Holmdel, N.J.
				...ihnp4!houxl!mlh