Enclosure:

     From: zemon@felix.UUCP (Art Zemon)
     Newsgroups: comp.sys.dec,comp.unix.wizards
     Date: 7 Jul 87 21:54:29 GMT

     At the Phoenix Usenix, a group of us got together and
     started an Ultrix mailing list.  If you are running Ultrix,
     plan to be, or are even just curious, send mail to

         {decuac, hplabs, oliveb, trwrb} !felix!info-ultrix-request

     Please include your name, electronic mail address, company,
     USnail address, and phone number.  Through the graciousness
     of my employer, but mostly the graciousness of our
     receptionist, you can join this list even if you do not have
     an electronic mail address.  We will print and mail
     hardcopies of the traffic at least once per week.  You will
     also be able to submit messages by sending paper mail to me
     at

         FileNet Corporation
         3530 Hyland Avenue
         Costa Mesa, CA  92626
         USA

     To answer the most common question up front, yes we do have
     a number of DEC people on the list.  They range from sales
     support to engineering and all seem genuinely interested in
     any ideas/problems/solutions which we discuss.

         -- Art Zemon
     --
     	-- Art Zemon
     	   FileNet Corporation