[comp.org.usenix] What to do in Toronto

garybc@potomac.UUCP (Cross) (07/09/87)

zoo and Science Museum which I have heard about I haven't a good idea on
what is worth seeing in a weeks time and where to eat.  Any suggestions
would be welcome.

rbl@nitrex.UUCP (07/14/87)

In article <1318@potomac.UUCP> garybc@potomac.UUCP (Cross) writes:
>zoo and Science Museum which I have heard about I haven't a good idea on
>what is worth seeing in a weeks time and where to eat.  Any suggestions
>would be welcome.

Suggest you get a copy of Toronto Life magazine.  Area code is (416), don't
have the number handy.  they do a regular monthly and a quarterly extensive
restaurant synopsis.  Spending money is my favorite pastime in Toronto:
shopping in vicinity of Younge and Bloor (including Yorkville) allows me
to spend $1000/yr without trying (actually, it was $100/ six minutes just
before the stores closed after attending a meeting!)

Rob Lake