[comp.org.usenix] USENIX C++ Workshop

xwu@pollux.usc.edu (Xinhua Wu) (11/11/87)

How can I buy a copy of the proceeding (of the USENIX C++ Workshop)?

Xinhua Wu				arpa:  xwu@usc-cse.USC.EDU
Computer Science Dept.			csnet: xwu@usc-cse
Univ. of Southern California		uucp:  xwu@uscvax.UUCP  or
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0782	               ...!sdcrdcf!uscvax!xwu
(213)743-2522

peter@usenix.UUCP (Peter Salus) (11/12/87)

In article <5116@oberon.USC.EDU>, xwu@pollux.usc.edu (Xinhua Wu) writes:
> How can I buy a copy of the proceeding (of the USENIX C++ Workshop)?
>

> Xinhua Wu				arpa:  xwu@usc-cse.USC.EDU
> Computer Science Dept.			csnet: xwu@usc-cse
> Univ. of Southern California		uucp:  xwu@uscvax.UUCP  or
> Los Angeles, CA 90089-0782	               ...!sdcrdcf!uscvax!xwu
> (213)743-2522

There have been several inquiries about the proceedings.
Right now they are in limbo, as the due date for papers
is at the beginning of December.  Right now, my guess
is that the volume will not appear before the first
week of January.  As I don't know how big it will be,
I cannot estimate the cost yet.

Attendees will, as usual, receive a copy gratis by
US mail.  Ordering information will appear in the
January/February login.  The Proceedings will be on
sale at the Dallas Technical Conference in February.

Peter H. Salus
Executive Director