[comp.org.usenix] Result of query: how to get USENIX C++ Workshop proceedings?

xwu@pollux.usc.edu (Xinhua Wu) (12/02/87)

Since I posted the query, I've received mails/calls from those who
also need the info.  Because I can't get back to all of them, I'm
posting the result here.

Besides a posting by the Executive Director, I received one mail which
is very helpful.  I'm enclosing the posting along with the mail, just
to make it complete.

-----------------------------
>From: peter@usenix.UUCP (Peter Salus)
Newsgroups: comp.org.usenix,comp.lang.c++
Subject: Re: USENIX C++ Workshop

There have been several inquiries about the proceedings.
Right now they are in limbo, as the due date for papers
is at the beginning of December.  Right now, my guess
is that the volume will not appear before the first
week of January.  As I don't know how big it will be,
I cannot estimate the cost yet.

Attendees will, as usual, receive a copy gratis by
US mail.  Ordering information will appear in the
January/February login.  The Proceedings will be on
sale at the Dallas Technical Conference in February.

Peter H. Salus
Executive Director
------------------

From: yak!yak@arizona.edu

Mr. Wu -

I just returned from the C++ workshop.

The deadline for subbmitting papers that will appear in the C++ workshop
proceedings is December 5th (I believe) so that you can expect the
proceedings to be available sometime early next year (perhaps January).

Workshop attendees will receive proceedings in the mail (and received
abstracts at the workshop).  Additional copies may be ordered from the
USENIX Association, Box 385, Sunset Beach, CA  90742 ( phone 213-592-1381 ).

Hope that helps you.

Mr. Yarko Tymciurak         uucp:  {ihnp4, noao, allegra, cmcl2}!arizona!yak!yak

Xinhua Wu
xwu@cse.usc.edu