[comp.org.usenix] How to get in touch with Shipley and Brand?

lvc@cbnews.ATT.COM (Lawrence V. Cipriani) (10/28/88)

In the proceedings of the Portland UNIX(r) Security Workshop there
is an article about HACKMAN by Peter Shipley and Russell Brand.
They say under written agreements they are willing to share the work
in progress.  I would like to get in touch with them; the article
didn't say anything about how to do that.  If you know how to reach
them please post or email to me.  Thanks,

--
Larry Cipriani, AT&T Network Systems, Columbus OH, cbnews!lvc lvc@cbnews.ATT.COM

greg@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Greg Bullough) (10/28/88)

In article <1759@cbnews.ATT.COM> lvc@cbnews.ATT.COM (Lawrence V. Cipriani) writes:
 >In the proceedings of the Portland UNIX(r) Security Workshop there
 >is an article about HACKMAN by Peter Shipley and Russell Brand.
 >They say under written agreements they are willing to share the work
 >in progress.  I would like to get in touch with them; the article
 >didn't say anything about how to do that.  If you know how to reach
 >them please post or email to me.  Thanks,

Russell Brand: brand@lll-crg.llnl.gov
Peter Shipley: no e-mail address given

2483 Hearst #136
Berkeley Ca. 94709 (415) 548-1361

shipley@e260-3d.berkeley.edu (Pete Shipley) (10/28/88)

In article <c951B8afKp10106vXuw@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com> greg@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Greg Bullough) writes:
>In article <1759@cbnews.ATT.COM> lvc@cbnews.ATT.COM (Lawrence V. Cipriani) writes:
> >In the proceedings of the Portland UNIX(r) Security Workshop there
> >is an article about HACKMAN by Peter Shipley and Russell Brand.
> >They say under written agreements they are willing to share the work
> >in progress.  I would like to get in touch with them; the article
> >didn't say anything about how to do that.  If you know how to reach
> >them please post or email to me.  Thanks,
> >
>Russell Brand: brand@lll-crg.llnl.gov
>Peter Shipley: no e-mail address given
>
>2483 Hearst #136
>Berkeley Ca. 94709 (415) 548-1361

Peter Shipley
2560 Bancroft Way #51
Berkeley, CA.	94704

see my signature for my email address.

It is best to get in touch with me (through email) since I am the
originator.  I regret that I have not even replied to those who
have made verbal requests for copies at the "Portland UNIX(r)
Security Workshop" yet, and so cannot make any promises regarding
responce time..

Pete Shipley:
email: shipley@widow.berkeley.edu       Flames:  cimarron@postgres.berkeley.edu
       uunet!lurnix!shipley or ucbvax!shipley or pyramid!hippo!{ root peter }
Spelling corections: /dev/null                    Quote: "Anger is an energy"