[comp.org.usenix] request USENIX proceedings

bobgro@csuchico.EDU (Bob Groendyke) (11/10/88)

I am looking for proceedings of past USENIX conferences, in
particular those for the summer 86 Atlanta, winter 87 Washington,
and summer 87 Berkeley conferences. If you can send information on
obtaining these, I will appreciate it.

Bob Groendyke, California State University, Chico
bobgro%csuchico.edu@relay.cs.net   -or-  lll-crg!csuchico!bobgro

peter@usenix.UUCP (Peter H. Salus) (11/12/88)

In article <1129@csuchico.EDU>, bobgro@csuchico.EDU (Bob Groendyke) writes:
> I am looking for proceedings of past USENIX conferences, in
> particular those for the summer 86 Atlanta, winter 87 Washington,
> and summer 87 Berkeley conferences. If you can send information on

I was at both Summer 86 Atlanta and Winter 87 Washington.
Unfortunately, both I (and the rest of the office staff)
must have missed the summer 87 Berkeley conference.  If
anyone can clarify, please do so.  The list of USENIX
conferences over the past few years is as follows:

	1983 Jan San Diego (joint with /usr/group)
	1983 Jul Toronto
	1984 Jan Washington, DC (joint with /usr/group)
	1984 Jun Salt Lake City
	1985 Jan Dallas
	1985 Jun Portland, OR
	1986 Jan Denver
	1986 Jun Atlanta
	1987 Jan Washington, DC
	1987 Jun Phoenix
	1988 Feb Dallas
	1988 Jun San Francisco

As a result of queries, the Association is currently looking into
the cost of reprinting those Proceedings which are out of
print.  If you would be interested in some or all, perhaps you
might email that information to usenix!ellie, so that we have
a notion of the size of the potential market.

Peter H. Salus
Executive Director