[comp.org.usenix] DECstation 3100 at USENIX this week

lp@decvax.dec.com (Larry Palmer) (01/30/89)

                              You've seen the ads.

                           You've read the articles.

                            You've heard the gossip.

                            Come see the real thing!

                    Look for the Digital Hospitality Suite.

                      All this week at Winter 1989 USENIX.

                     Watch for announcements concerning the

                                time and place.

                   See the DECSTATION 3100 (code name: PMAX).

                     Hit the keys and ring the bells on the

                  hottest new product in the UNIX marketplace!

dave@micropen (David F. Carlson) (01/31/89)

In article <4325@decvax.dec.com>, lp@decvax.dec.com (Larry Palmer) writes:
>                               You've seen the ads.
                                You've seen the hype.
>#
>                            You've read the articles.
                             You've read the marketing BS.
>#
>                             You've heard the gossip.
                              You've been inundated by vapor.
>#
>                             Come see the real thing!
                              Come see someone else's machine resold by DEC!
>#
>                     Look for the Digital Hospitality Suite.
>                       All this week at Winter 1989 USENIX.
							 Look for gratuitous DEC propaganda crossposted
							   to several USENET groups you read.
>#
>                    See the DECSTATION 3100 (code name: PMAX).
                     See a DEC so crippled by mid-70's technology they can't
							  produce competitive machines of their own designs.
>#
>                      Hit the keys and ring the bells on the
>                   hottest new product in the UNIX marketplace!

							  Hit the panic button:
						  Olsen and the boys are out to sell some quick "snake-oil"!

inews: i hate you.
inews: i hate you.
inews: i hate you.
inews: i hate you.
--
David F. Carlson, Micropen, Inc.
micropen!dave@ee.rochester.edu

"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll