[comp.org.usenix] America's Cup Boats Viewable???

heflin@cod.NOSC.MIL (Greg R. Heflin) (02/07/89)

In article <1140@naucse.UUCP> kwc@naucse.UUCP (Ken Collier) writes:
>From article <1629@frame.UUCP>, by scb@frame.UUCP (S.C. Blair):

>If you have never seen a 60 foot catamaran flying a hull it is a very impressive
>sight.

   Yes very imppressive - and the seemingly unnatural porpotions adds to it.

>Yacht Club but this is just speculation based on hearsay.  I suspect that it
>                                         ott (big crescent shaped building) and
>if by chance the boat is still there you can see it from land by walking as far south on the park that separates the bay from the Marriott.

   NO.  The area was leased and no sign of Sail America or the Start and Stripesis left near the Marriott.

--

-gregory  Just my two cents which shouldn't make a flame,
	  unless you rub them real hard.