[comp.org.usenix] Thanks!

brian@ucsd.EDU (Brian Kantor) (02/07/89)

Just a brief note to thank all of you who helped out with staffing the
terminal room at the San Diego USENIX conference - we couldn't have done
it without you!
	- Brian

paw3c@galen.acc.virginia.edu (Pat Wilson) (02/08/89)

In article <1433@ucsd.EDU>, brian@ucsd.EDU (Brian Kantor) writes:
> Just a brief note to thank all of you who helped out with staffing the
> terminal room at the San Diego USENIX conference - we couldn't have done
> it without you!
> 	- Brian

Well, thanks for _having_ a GREAT terminal room!  There were
almost enough terminals (which, at a conference of 2000 computer
types, is no mean feat), and the telnet connections were
wonderful.

Let's hope we'll be able to put one together in Baltimore...

--

Pat Wilson
paw3c@acc.virginia.edu || uunet!virginia!paw3c || paw3c@virginia.BITNET