[comp.org.usenix] Conference facilities

paradis@maxzilla.Encore.COM (Jim Paradis) (02/16/89)

In article <2583@spdcc.SPDCC.COM> dyer@ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) writes:
>As long as we're bareing our tritest refreshment pet peeves, I *HATE*
>tutorials whose teachers are so self-absorbed that the classes run
>20 minutes into the break, leading to a variation on the paragraph
>above.

Hmmm... while we're talking about creature comforts at
conferences, Steve... how was the ventilation at San Diego?
I remember in the San Fransisco tutorials people were nodding
off left and right toward the end of each segment as the air
got more and more stale...

Jim Paradis (paradis@encore.UUCP) 508-460-0500
Devout Secular Humanist and Worshipper of Bacchus in Vintage Years