[comp.org.usenix] Registration Info for Baltimore USENIX

gregg@jcricket.ctt.bellcore.com (Victor Scott Gregg) (03/22/89)

A question for the USENIX Conference Staff:

I attended the Winter Conference in San Diego, and
plan to attend the Summer Conference in Baltimore,
but I'm not sure when to expect registration material.

Am I now on a mailing list that will keep me up-to-date
on upcoming USENIX events, or should I request registration
material for each Conference/Workshop?

When will registration material for Summer 1989 be mailed?

(p.s. I thought the San Diego Conference was great, and
I am looking forward to Baltimore.)

----
Victor S. Gregg       gregg@ctt.bellcore.com     _   _        _  _   _   _
444 Hoes Ln (1C-206)  uunet!bellcore!ctt!gregg  |_| |_ |  |  |  | | |_| |_
Piscatway, NJ 08854   (201) 699-4596            |_| |_ |_ |_ |_ |_| | \ |_
Standard Disclaimer: M Y opinions only, N O T those of my employer.

peter@usenix.UUCP (Peter H. Salus) (03/23/89)

In article <14868@bellcore.bellcore.com>, gregg@jcricket.ctt.bellcore.com (Victor Scott Gregg) writes:

> A question for the USENIX Conference Staff:
>
> Am I now on a mailing list that will keep me up-to-date
> on upcoming USENIX events, or should I request registration
> material for each Conference/Workshop?
>
> When will registration material for Summer 1989 be mailed?

In general, material for a Technical Conference is mailed
two months prior to the conference.  This means that for the
Baltimore Conference (June 12-16), the materials will be
sent out early in April.

All members of the Association (including those who checked the
space indicating that a portion of their registration fee
should go towards membership) will get the notices; I hope that
all attendees who are not members will also get them, but I
admit that the merging of the lists is not yet complete.

IF you want materials and have not received them by, say, the
24 April, phone the Conference Office (213-592-3243) and
request them; or email usenix!judy (judy@usenix.org).

Peter