[comp.org.usenix] Cheap roomies at Usenix?

rsalz@bbn.com (Rich Salz) (05/27/89)

Anyone going to Usenix and want to get a cheap room?

Or, anyone in the area want a guest?  I'm housebroken...
	/r$
--
Please send comp.sources.unix-related mail to rsalz@uunet.uu.net.
Use a domain-based address or give alternate paths, or you may lose out.

rsalz@bbn.com (Rich Salz) (05/31/89)

>Anyone going to Usenix and want to get a cheap room?
I've been inundated with offers -- the response was truly
amazing.  I'm all set -- see you there!
	/r$
--

mudd-j@skiff.cis.ohio-state.edu (John R. Mudd) (05/31/89)

In article <1753@fig.bbn.com> rsalz@bbn.com (Rich Salz) writes:
>>Anyone going to Usenix and want to get a cheap room?
>I've been inundated with offers -- the response was truly
>amazing.  I'm all set -- see you there!

Well, Rich has got *his* living arrangements set, but ...

I'm still entertaining offers.  Let me know if you're interested in
the bargain basement way of living in Baltimore for a week :-).
And please do it soon, too.

... John

  John R. Mudd                                     mudd-j@cis.ohio-state.edu
  Department of Computer and Information Science,  The Ohio State University
  2036 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio, USA   43210-1277