[comp.org.usenix] FaceSaver programs - Where to keep them?

gil@limbic.UUCP (Gil Kloepfer Jr.) (07/17/89)

I recently saw an article with a PostScript program to display the
FaceSaver files.  I recently wrote one for the UNIX-pc (and it got
posted to unix-pc.sources and comp.sys.att).  Where is the central
repository for such programs, and how does one get their's in there?

-------

michaud@decvax.dec.com (Jeff Michaud) (07/18/89)

In article <554@limbic.UUCP>, gil@limbic.UUCP (Gil Kloepfer Jr.) writes:
> I recently wrote one for the UNIX-pc (and it got
> posted to unix-pc.sources and comp.sys.att).  Where is the central
> repository for such programs, and how does one get their's in there?

	In the faces subdirectoy on uunet.uu.net there is another
	subdirectoy named "programs".  Rick Adams I believe is the
	maintainer of the faces tree on uunet.
--
|Jeff Michaud    michaud@decwrl.dec.com  michaud@decvax.dec.com|