[comp.org.usenix] What's the charge for bringing a pal to the exhibition ???????

fmbutt@mrbt.sw.stratus.com (Farooq Butt) (06/08/90)

how expensive is it to bring a pal along to the Usenix exhibit room ?  Would
I have to pay the full non-member price even if he was with me ?  This
person is only interested in the exhibit..

-fmb

--
Hi-Tech Disclaimer: NOTHING in the above article has any relationship
            to reality. If any reality correspondences are found,

yho@mimir.cs.cornell.edu (Yue-shun E. Ho) (06/09/90)

In article <1495@lectroid.sw.stratus.com> fmbutt@mrbt.sw.stratus.com (Farooq Butt) writes:
>how expensive is it to bring a pal along to the Usenix exhibit room ?  Would
>I have to pay the full non-member price even if he was with me ?  This
>person is only interested in the exhibit..

Perhaps you may ask one of the companies who is exhibiting.  I got an
  admission ticket to the exhibition in the mail from Intergraph, who obviously
  got my address through the USENIX registrants list.  If you see me there,
  maybe I could give it to you.

When you see me, turn your head to my right and say "Merry Christmas 167"
  for identification.

-  Yue-shun

  Yue-shun E. Ho			        Internet: yho@ee.cornell.edu
  201 Maple Ave, #E30, Ithaca, New York, USA 14850	Tel: +1 607 273 7214