[comp.org.usenix] Faces, faces, who's got the faces?

ries@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (Marc Ries) (07/30/90)

So what's the scoop on the Anaheim faces?

The facesaver guru at usenix never replied, the previous poster never
replied, and they are not on uunet.

Do you filter the ugly ones out (oops, there goes mine 1/2-) )?

ellie@usenix.ORG (Ellie Young) (08/01/90)

In article <733@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM>, ries@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (Marc Ries) writes:
> So what's the scoop on the Anaheim faces?
>
> The facesaver guru at usenix never replied, the previous poster never
> replied, and they are not on uunet.
>
> Do you filter the ugly ones out (oops, there goes mine 1/2-) )?

Lou Katz, saver of faces, informs me that he shipped them to
UUNET 3 weeks ago.  Hopefully they will be incorporated into
the database soon.

E. Young
USENIX