[comp.org.usenix] Info on Large Systems Admin conf. in Colorado Springs?

cyclist@hubcap.clemson.edu (Barry Johnson) (08/06/90)

I few months ago I heard about a large systems administration
conference beig held in Colorado Springs in October.  Can
someone please email me the details.  Thanks...

Barry...

--
Barry Johnson                            cyclist@hubcap.clemson.edu
Consulting & Technical Services     Standard disclaimer about me, my

ellie@usenix.ORG (Ellie Young) (08/07/90)

In article <10029@hubcap.clemson.edu>, cyclist@hubcap.clemson.edu (Barry Johnson) writes:
> I few months ago I heard about a large systems administration
> conference beig held in Colorado Springs in October.  Can
> someone please email me the details.  Thanks...
>
> Barry...
>
> --
> Barry Johnson                            cyclist@hubcap.clemson.edu
> Consulting & Technical Services     Standard disclaimer about me, my
> Clemson University                  employer, beliefs, etc...

Barry:

I full program will be posted to this newsgroup in the
next week or so.  If you want more information on registration,
please contact the USENIX Conference Office:

Tel: 714-588-8649
EMAIL:  judy@usenix.org

USENIX Staff