[comp.org.usenix] student scholarships for Dallas USENIX conference?

henry@garp.mit.edu (Henry Mensch) (11/16/90)

received the program for the upcoming Dallas USENIX and some of our students
are asking about 'scholarships' to the conference which have been available
in the past.

will this program continue for the Dallas conference?

--
# Henry Mensch    /   <henry@garp.mit.edu>   /   E40-379 MIT,  Cambridge, MA
# <hmensch@uk.ac.nsfnet-relay> / <henry@tts.lth.se> / <mensch@munnari.oz.au>

ellie@usenix.ORG (Ellie Young) (11/17/90)

In article <4052@media-lab.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>, henry@garp.mit.edu (Henry Mensch) writes:
> received the program for the upcoming Dallas USENIX and some of our students
> are asking about 'scholarships' to the conference which have been available
> in the past.
>
> will this program continue for the Dallas conference?
>
> --
> # Henry Mensch    /   <henry@garp.mit.edu>   /   E40-379 MIT,  Cambridge, MA

Henry and other full-time students:  Here's the application form --

        	USENIX Association Student Attendee Grant
			Application Form

The Association will award a limited number of travel and accommodation
grants to full-time students interested in attending the USENIX
Winter 1991 Conference Program (January 21-25, 1991) in Dallas, TX.
Interested full-time students should return this form
together with a copy of their current student identification to:
If you have not yet received information about registration,
please contact the USENIX  Conference Office at tel: 714-588-8649.

		Ellie Young, Executive Director
			USENIX Association
		2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215
			Berkeley, CA 94710

Applications must arrive by January 2, 1991.

Name

Street Address

City,  State,  Zip Code

___________________________    ______________________