[comp.org.usenix] Student Joining USENIX, what's the easiest way?

wlw2286@isc.rit.edu (W.L. Lance) (03/15/91)

What is the easiest way for a full time student to join usenix? What are
the rates?

Please respond by mail,
Thanks

Lance

--
Lance Ware			          	         Mac and IBM Reseller
Try here first:lance@spud.rit.edu |        Then here:wlw2286@ultb.rit.isc.edu

toni@usenix.ORG (Toni Veglia) (03/21/91)

In article <1991Mar14.233430.20655@isc.rit.edu>, wlw2286@isc.rit.edu
(W.L. Lance) writes:
> What is the easiest way for a full time student to join usenix? What
> are the rates?

If you would like us to mail you a membership information packet,
please send your request to office@usenix.org.

Memberships for full-time students are $15 per year.  Please be sure
to include a copy of your current student identification card with
your membership application.

We also have individual memberships for $50, educational institution
memberships for $150, and corporate memberships for $300 per year.
Member benefits include subscriptions to our bimonthly newsletter,
;login:, and our quarterly journal, Computing Systems, and discounts
for the designated member at conferences and workshops.  Educational
and Corporate members in addition receive a subscription to all
conference and workshop proceedings published during the term of
membership.

Toni Veglia
Administrative Assisstant
USENIX Association