[comp.edu] New Topics

shaffer@operations.dccs.upenn.edu (Earl Shaffer) (05/22/87)

PLEASE!! Can we think of some new topics!
We have successfully beaten the "cheating" topics to death.
Now, the BSD assembler questions.

I posted some topics earlier, and no one responded.  Thats OK.
But now its time for some new topics for other people.

The salary survey was a good example of a topic which is important
to all of us.  How about some that deal with our working conditions
and the politics involved with getting promoted (or just keeping
your job!).

			cheers,

mike@turing.unm.edu (Michael I. Bushnell) (05/26/87)

In article <1223@super.upenn.edu.upenn.edu> shaffer@operations.dccs.upenn.edu.UUCP (Earl Shaffer) writes:

>I posted some topics earlier, and no one responded.  Thats OK.
>But now its time for some new topics for other people.
>
>The salary survey was a good example of a topic which is important
>to all of us.  How about some that deal with our working conditions
>and the politics involved with getting promoted (or just keeping
>your job!).

I know....lets start a meta-discussion of topic new to comp.edu. Yeah...
That's it...that's the ticket...

					Michael I. Bushnell
					a/k/a Bach II
					mike@turing.UNM.EDU
---
Hiccuping & trembling into the WASTE DUMPS of New Jersey like some
 drunken CABBAGE PATCH DOLL, coughing in line at FIORUCCI'S!!
				-- Zippy the Pinhead