[comp.edu] MS availability in MIS ?

root@nonvon.UUCP (07/09/87)

	A friend asked recently of me if I knew of any schools offering
an MS in Information systems.

	Is there such ?
	What schools / differences  / relative merits ?
	There is some mention of preference to remain in CA,
	but possibly not necessary.

	I will summarize and pass this on, if anyone else is interested
	mail to me, and I will summarize.