[comp.edu] Classes on Specific Subjects

rfox@amelia (Richard Fox) (11/18/87)

  I was wondering how to get a list of seminars and classes put on by people
that are not associated with any university. For instance, if I want to
learn about the UNIX Kernel where would I find a class offered ( a 1-7 day type of class, not a semester etc.) on this subject?

All comments and help would be appreciated.

Please respond by E-mail.

rich

pete@tsc.UUCP (Pete Schmitt) (11/18/87)

In article <3427@ames.arpa>, rfox@amelia (Richard Fox) writes:

>   I was wondering how to get a list of seminars and classes put on by people
> that are not associated with any university. For instance, if I want to
> learn about the UNIX Kernel where would I find a class offered ( a 1-7 day type of class, not a semester etc.) on this subject?

AT&T has a full load of customer UNIX courses, internals included.  The number
to call is: 1-800-247-1212 ext.1002

--
            \\\!///		From: Pete Schmitt
             _   _ 		UUCP: {allegra|ihnp4}!decwrl!tsc.dec.com!pete