[comp.edu] Where is a journal called Netweaver?

rick@braille.UWO.CDN (rick berger) (03/09/88)

If anybody can give me information on how to access an electronic
journal called Netweaver, I would appreciate an e-mail message
about it.

Rick Berger

patth@dasys1.UUCP (Patt Haring) (03/18/88)

In article <255@braille.UWO.CDN>, rick@braille.UWO.CDN (rick berger) writes:

> If anybody can give me information on how to access an electronic
> journal called Netweaver, I would appreciate an e-mail message
> about it.

   Sorry for posting to the *net* but I tried to send a response
to Rick Berger and the mailer daemon bounced it *sigh* -- I usually
post the current issue of NetWeaver, as soon as I get it to
comp.society.futures; the February issue is chock full of
information about distance learning.

--
Patt Haring                 {sun!hoptoad,cmcl2!phri}!dasys1!patth
Big Electric Cat Public Access Unix (212) 879-9031 - System Operator

Three aspects of wisdom:  intelligence, justice & kindness.